- Karen Smith
ANNOUNCEMENTS - FALL 2014!
- Registration is OPEN for our Winter/Spring Training Programs! Whether your goal is a spring marathon, half marathon or 10-miler, or you want to spend the winter getting started (with the help of a coach to keep you honest in the cold!) or building your speed and endurance, we've got a training track just right for you. Check out the Winter Training Program - Marathon Track, Winter Training Program - 1/2 Marathon/10-Miler Track, or the Winter Training Program - 5K/10K Track(replaces our Begin/Base/Build program and perfect for 101/201 runners!) Early-bird pricing saves you $15 on the registration fee through 11/10. Programs run from December - mid-April!
- GOOD LUCK to all of our Summer/Fall Distance Trainees tackling the Marine Corps Marathon! We'll be out there at the =PR= Cheer Zones! More details will be posted on the =PR= FB page!
- Registration will be open soon for the Cherry Blossom/Spring Mid-Distance Training Program, beginning in late January to prep for the 4/12/15 race.
- Welcome to our new partner, MedStar, the largest healthcare provider in the D.C. Metro area. The new partnership will deliver even more value to training program participants. MedStar staff will provide on-site medical consults and education at our weekly training runs. They will also partner with us to share education with runners via monthly email digest. More to come!
- through the Arlington-based PR Running Club or Online Training can start any time -- choose your event, select your goal, and contact us! Late winter/early spring is a great time to get started. Having a coach to "answer to" can help you stay focused and make steady improvement.
ABOUT =PR= TRAINING PROGRAMS
Welcome to PR Training Programs, a part of the Potomac River Running family of companies! Whether you are an elite athlete or adding running to your life for the first time, we can help! Since 2001 we've been guiding runners and triathletes working to achieve their fitness goals. Our coaches have introduced more than 2000 new runners to the sport; assisted over 200 marathoners to achieve Boston Qualifiers and hundreds of others fulfill their marathon goals; helped young runners make their first foray into running; and assisted hundreds of runners and triathletes to take their training to to the "next level". Let us help you take that next step!
There's a training program for runners of all levels and goals. Depending on the time of day you are able to run, your running background, and your goals, you may choose our like Running 101, Running 201, Youth Programs, the Marathon/Distance Training Program, and the various season-specific sessions. If you have a specific goal and are looking for a program tailored specifically to you, check out the details on Individualized Training, which offers in-person coached workouts through the PR Running Club.