- Karen Smith
ANNOUNCEMENTS - FALL/WINTER 2013!
- Registration is OPEN for the Winter/Spring Distance Training Programs. Come prepare for your spring marathon or half marathon with us, or join us for some great speedwork and attend the longer weekend runs when you can if you're looking for some structure but don't have a spring race goal! Note the new options for 1/2 Marathon Training with two session start times to prep for your early or late spring races! Training sites around the DC area.
- Check out the new Winter Training - Begin/Base/Build Program geared toward newer runners looking for a winter training option while Running 101 is on its cold-weather hiatus! Weekend meeting time and optional weekday speed workout to get you started and help you progress through the winter. Training sites around the DC area!
- Registration for the Cherry Blossom/Spring Mid-Distance Training Program is now OPEN. Check out the Standard program, or the new Premium Training option, which includes a CB RACE ENTRY and other perks.
- Spring Youth Track registration will OPEN by November -- program will meet starting 3/23/14, Sundays in Reston at 4 PM -- for youth aged 4-17!
- through the Arlington-based PR Running Club or Online Training can start any time -- choose your event, select your goal, and contact us! Late winter/early spring is a great time to get started. Having a coach to "answer to" can help you stay focused and make steady improvement.
ABOUT =PR= TRAINING PROGRAMS
Welcome to PR Training Programs, a part of the Potomac River Running family of companies! Whether you are an elite athlete or adding running to your life for the first time, we can help! Since 2001 we've been guiding runners and triathletes working to achieve their fitness goals. Our coaches have introduced more than 2000 new runners to the sport; assisted over 200 marathoners to achieve Boston Qualifiers and hundreds of others fulfill their marathon goals; helped young runners make their first foray into running; and assisted hundreds of runners and triathletes to take their training to to the "next level". Let us help you take that next step!
There's a training program for runners of all levels and goals. Depending on the time of day you are able to run, your running background, and your goals, you may choose our like Running 101, Running 201, Youth Programs, the Marathon/Distance Training Program, and the various season-specific sessions. If you have a specific goal and are looking for a program tailored specifically to you, check out the details on Individualized Training, which offers in-person coached workouts through the PR Running Club.