- Karen Smith
ANNOUNCEMENTS - SUMMER/FALL 2014!
- Welcome to our new partner, MedStar, the largest healthcare provider in the D.C. Metro area. The new partnership will deliver even more value to training program participants. MedStar staff will provide on-site medical consults and education at our weekly training runs. They will also partner with us to share education with runners via monthly email digest. More to come!
- Registration is now OPEN for Fall Running 101 (get started!) or Running 201 (get stronger/faster) programs. Let our awesome coaches help you get your fall training going and get back into a routine after the summer!
- Registration will be open soon for the Winter/Spring Distance Training Program. Details coming soon for program to start in December! Mark your calendar as you start registering for lotteries and thinking ahead to 2015!
- Registration is OPEN for the Fall Session of the Youth Track Program. Introduce your child (age 4-14) to Track & Field! Fall kicks off 9/7!
- through the Arlington-based PR Running Club or Online Training can start any time -- choose your event, select your goal, and contact us! Late winter/early spring is a great time to get started. Having a coach to "answer to" can help you stay focused and make steady improvement.
ABOUT =PR= TRAINING PROGRAMS
Welcome to PR Training Programs, a part of the Potomac River Running family of companies! Whether you are an elite athlete or adding running to your life for the first time, we can help! Since 2001 we've been guiding runners and triathletes working to achieve their fitness goals. Our coaches have introduced more than 2000 new runners to the sport; assisted over 200 marathoners to achieve Boston Qualifiers and hundreds of others fulfill their marathon goals; helped young runners make their first foray into running; and assisted hundreds of runners and triathletes to take their training to to the "next level". Let us help you take that next step!
There's a training program for runners of all levels and goals. Depending on the time of day you are able to run, your running background, and your goals, you may choose our like Running 101, Running 201, Youth Programs, the Marathon/Distance Training Program, and the various season-specific sessions. If you have a specific goal and are looking for a program tailored specifically to you, check out the details on Individualized Training, which offers in-person coached workouts through the PR Running Club.